|Guidelines For Thesis Preparation : -|
|Thesis Definition :|
|A thesis or dissertation is a document submitted in support of candidature for a university degree or professional qualification presenting the author's investigation and findings.|
|Thesis Indexing :|
|Thesis indexing service provides availability of research theses online. The main motto of thesis indexing is to preserve a exhaustive collection of theses. E-thesis can be accessed by any reader free of cost.|
|Benefits Of Thesis Indexing :|
- E-theses can be accessed at any time.
- E-theses can be accessed speedily from distant locations.
- Researchers are able to access e-theses on the Web as soon as they are required.
- Access to the research output is improved through the availability of e-theses on the web.
- An increase in the level of use of such material is of significant benefit to the foundation in terms of improvement in its research profile.
- Rather than printing your manuscript dozens of times as you make changes and progress through the various stages of review, you will be able simply to make corrections to the electronic file, convert the final version to a PDF file, and submit that file.
- The most significant benefit is the dramatic increase in citation impact that results from electronic publishing.
- Free publicity for your research
- Worldwide access to your theses.
|Thesis Should Contain :|
- Copyright Page
- Signature Page
- Title Page
- Thesis Committee
- Thesis Examining Committee
- Table of Contents
- List of Tables
- List of Figures.
- List of Illustrations/Maps/Slides
- Research Work
|Copyright Information :|
- The copyright information should be contained in an electronic thesis.
- Researchers should mention any use of copyright material in their thesis.
- While writing a thesis, you must be careful in using copyrighted materials. Researcher may use short information from copyrighted material if proper credit is given to the owner of the copyright. Extensive use of the copyright, however, requires permission of the copyright owner.
- If the copyright owner grants permission to use the material, a letter of release must be obtained and included in the appendix of your manuscript. Likewise, the copyright owner should be given credit in the acknowledgments of your manuscript.
- To Secure Copyright registration is not required.
- • Copyright to thesis belongs to researcher.